24 Eagle DriveBedford, NH 03110MLS Number 4742972
- Price: $1,099,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 49 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.07% last updated on 2019-05-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 4,793Square Feet
***Home Sale Contingency w/kick-out in effect. Back up offers being entertained*** Practical simple elegance describes this totally renovated 1987 Cape on desirable Eagle Drive. Let the farmer's porch with arched barrel entry welcome you. The gorgeous center staircase w/ a rich blend of natural & painted wood will command your attention as soon as you arrive. The living room w/ fireplace is to the left; elegant dining room is to the right w/ corner built-in cabinetry & fine molding detail. You'll notice the arched doorway theme continues inside. The private first-floor guest or in-law space has its own full bath. The gourmet kitchen w/ top of the line appliances, including a six-burner Wolf gas cooktop, will make cooking a pleasure. The sunroom off the kitchen leads to the wonderful deck overlooking the private backyard w/ heated salt water Gunite pool, renovated in 2018 w/ the latest WetEdge technologies. You can also access your backyard oasis from the finished walkout lower level. Enjoy this space year-round w/ the gas fireplace & bar. The second floor includes a refined master bedroom w/ ensuite overlooking the pool & also includes a separate attached office. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath w/ dual sinks. An additional second-floor bathroom w/ full bath & private access is another option for guests, nanny or au-pair. For the aspiring athletes, the sports court offers a host of activities including hockey, basketball & tennis. A must see home.
Ask A Question
Call: 603-224-4422 or send a message:
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 6+, Paved
- Year Built1987
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Full Baths4
- Half Bath2
- Total Baths6
- Total Rooms12
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet4,793
- APX Unfin Below Grade1272
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Insulated, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemForced Air
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterElectric
- SewerLeach Field, Septic
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Virtual TourClick Here
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,099,000
- Listing Agent NameSteven MacDougall
- Broker NameBean Group / Bedford
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4742972
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Rolling, Stream, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesBasketball Court, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Enclosed
- RoofFiberglass, Shingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Paved Parking
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #750200
- Assessment Year2018
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number24
- StreetEagle Drive
- DistrictBedford Sch District SAU #25
- Elementary SchoolRiddle Brook Elem
- Junior HighRoss A Lurgio Middle School
- High SchoolBedford High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Family, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Security, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laun
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions15'2" x 16'
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions21'6" x 23'5"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'4" x 16'3"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'7" x 16'7"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'11" x 15'6"
- Room 6 TypeMudroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions8'4" x 18'1"
- Room 7 TypeSunroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions9'6" x 14'6"
- Room 8 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions17'1" x 19'7"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions15'6" x 21'7"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12'5" x 13'1"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions15'9" x 17'5"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions13'8" x 15'1"
- Room 13 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions6'6" x 7'9"
- Room 14 TypeRec Room
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions21' x 30' + 15' x 21'
- Room 15 TypeUtility Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions14'10' x 21'1"
- Room 16 TypeUtility Room
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions22'7" x 23'1'
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated May 20, 2019.